Hopefully the following will help answer your questions about Park Towers.
If you are elderly or disabled, as soon as possible after receiving a final medical bill after Medicare and/or insurance has paid, you may submit the bill and proof of payment for an Interim Rent Adjustment
You need to notify the office, however, we do not do rent increases during the year. We do an Interim Recertification if your wages and/or hours decrease.
An emergency exists when the following occurs on or about premises:
- Flooding caused by plumbing breakdown
- Back up of sewer line
- Lack of heat in winter
- Damage caused by wind, storm or fire
- Burglary / vandalism or other serious disturbance (dial 911 immediately)
- Serious electrical failure or short circuit (dial 911 immediately)
- Personal injury to a resident or guest (dial 911 immediately)
If you have additional questions, please contact us.