Your decision to make Park Towers your home is important.
Park Towers is an independent living community that offers residents a lifestyle free of property maintenance and a host of modern conveniences. Selecting Park Towers as your new home will provide you with all the benefits of home ownership without any of the headaches in a friendly community with unique amenities and services.
Located in central Hutchinson, Park Towers is just a block from our vibrant downtown and adjacent to one of the most majestic, beautiful parks in the area.
If you are ready to take the next step to independent living, visit the office, give us a call or download the application packet.
Once you download the application packet you will need to fill it out and gather required documentation like:
- Driver’s License copy
- Proof of income copies
- (See application checklist for full list)**
Then bring completed application packet and copies of all required documentation to the office during business hours (Mon – Fri 8am – 2pm) located at 133 Third Ave SW or send it by mail. If you want to email it: [email protected]. Choose what’s easiest for you. When all required information has been collected from applicant, staff will process application and discuss next steps.
**All applicants must pass a criminal background check and pay a security deposit equal to one month of rent at time of lease signing.
Please complete the application packet. A completed packet all of the required additional documents listed on the checklist must be turned in at the same time to be considered for processing. All applicants must pass a criminal background check and pay a security deposit equal to one month of rent at time of the lease signing.
how to Submit
Submit all the completed application packet and required additional documentation by mail, fax, email or bring it to Park Towers during office hours.
Attn: Steven Olson
133 Third Ave SW
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Fax: (320) 587-3748
Questions call: (320) 587-2168
Office Hours: 8am – Noon & 1pm – 2pm. 2pm – 4:30 by appointment only.
Your application can not be fully processed if it is missing the following items:
- A copy of your social security card
- A copy of your state ID or Driver’s License, or a copy of your Birth Certificate
- A copy of your social security award letter (if applicable)
- The last 6 month of bank statements for any checking, savings, money market, IRA, ROTH IRA, 401ks, pensions, or any other accounts that you may be generating income from (if applicable)
- Last 4 consecutive pay stubs (if applicable)
- Statement showing your out-or the previous 12 consecutive months (if applicable)
- Statement(s) showing any out-of-pocket medical expenses you have such as payment plans with health care providers etc. for the previous 12 consecutive months (if applicable)
- Verification of any other income sources for the last 6 months
- If you are a student at an institute of higher education, please provide documentation of all sources of financial assistance to pay for your education
Ownership & Management
Park Towers is locally owned and managed by the Hutchinson Housing Redevelopment Authority.
Minnesota Board on Aging – The Minnesota Board on Aging formulates public policy on aging and gathers input on the status and needs of older Americans.