Your decision to make Park Towers your home is important.
Park Towers is an independent living community that offers residents a lifestyle free of property maintenance and a host of modern conveniences. Selecting Park Towers as your new home will provide you with all the benefits of home ownership without any of the headaches in a friendly community with unique amenities and services.
Located in central Hutchinson, Park Towers is just a block from our vibrant downtown and adjacent to one of the most majestic, beautiful parks in the area.
Please complete the entire application, sign the necessary forms, and provide all applicable proofs requested. Uncompleted applications will be returned.
how to Submit
Submit all the requested items from the whole packet by mail, fax, email or drop it off to:
Your application can not be fully processed if it is missing the following items:
- A copy of your social security card
- A copy of your state ID or Driver’s License, or a copy of your Birth Certificate
- A copy of your social security award letter (if applicable)
- The last 6 month of bank statements for any checking, savings, money market, IRA, ROTH IRA, 401ks, pensions, or any other accounts that you may be generating income from (if applicable)
- Last 4 consecutive pay stubs (if applicable)
- Statement showing your out-of-pocket prescription drug costs for the previous 12 consecutive months (if applicable)
- Statement(s) showing any out-of-pocket medical expenses you have such as payment plans with health care providers etc. for the previous 12 consecutive months (if applicable)
- Verification of any other income sources for the last 6 months
- If you are a student at an institute of higher education, please provide documentation of all sources of financial assistance to pay for your education
Minnesota Board on Aging – The Minnesota Board on Aging formulates public policy on aging and gathers input on the status and needs of older Americans.